Cheap Car Breakdown Cover
- More Th>n breakdown cover personalise the breakdown policy just for you
More Th>n Breakdown cover
More Th>n base their breakdown cover prices on the individuals circumstances. More Th>n also include european cover as standard in their higher levels of breakdown cover.
Green Flag Breakdown Cover
More Than take into facts and figures for a tailor made quote which works out best if your 65 years old and do 3000 miles or less each year. Quote is determined upon a combination of data collected from your vehicle and your personal information. The older the vehicle the larger the premium becomes, there is a maximum set at 25 years. Annual mileage is taken into effect and older drivers receive a larger discount.
- Fleet size 3500
- MoreThan Breakdown cover Average response time is 35 minutes
- Competitive pricing
- 4 different levels of breakdown cover
- Roadside assistance applicable from 1 mile away from your home
- They are happy to help whatever the breakdown situation
- Locked yourself out of the car? They will also help with that
- Home call covers you within 1 mile of your home providing you with the same cover of roadside assistance
- Recovery will take your car and tow it to a destination of your choice
- With their maximum level of cover you are offered a courtesy car
- If your car is garaged then they can also give you the benefit of overnight accommodation these benefits are also valid
- Offers a personal customer service advisor so each time you call you will speak to the same person
- Unlike many other breakdown services they tailor the price of the breakdown cover for the individual so you get a personalised quote aiming to keep it as cheap as possible
- European cover at no extra cost.
- Cover starts 30 minutes after taking out the policy
- Owned by Royal Sun Alliance UK
- The cover is for one person driving one specific car only
- Cover is more expensive for younger drivers and older cars
Cheap car breakdown notice
*Breakdown providers prices are based on quotes the price shown here are for a 30 year old Male living in Bromley, Kent driving a 2006 Ford Focus Style (1.8) doing 10,000 miles a year
Service conditions will vary from each breakdown provider, the guide above is a rough guide check with the provider for the exact terms and conditions.